PROJECTS FROM 2013 Till Date
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN)/ Global Fund MDR-TB Project: Since 2013 GHLI-L has been providing transportation services for the Long haul and Last mile delivery of MDR-TB Drugs to 36+1 state offices of National Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Programme (NTLCP) and last mile deliveries to treatment centers in 36 states of the Country.
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN)/Global Fund Malaria Project: From 2014 to 2016, GHLI-L provided long haul and last mile distribution services to IHVN. We distributed Anti-Malaria Health Commodities (RDTs, ACTs and RDT Consumables) across 7 states (Benue, Borno, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Kogi, Sokoto)
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN)/PEPFER funded Action Plus Project: In the past 6 years, we have been providing Supply Chain Logistics services covering Warehousing, Distribution of Health commodities including Equipment. We also provide Logistics Management and Information System (LMIS) and Logistics support at the health facilities in over 400 sites across the 8 states in Nigeria to ensure commodity security and accountability.
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)/Global Fund TB Project – Since 2016, GHLI-L has partnered with ARFH for the Long haul and Last Mile distribution of Anti-TB drugs and other commodities to required states in the South-East & North-East of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Our current partners include:
- Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN)
- CHEMONICS International
- Fidson Healthcare Plc.
- National AIDS and STDs Control Programme NASCP
- African Reproductive and Family Health. (ARFH)
- Achieve Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI)
- National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- Malaria Consortium
- National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- John Snow Incorporated (JSI)
- Niger State Primary Health Care Development Agency (NSPHCDA)
- Imperial Managed Logistics (IML)